Now Available here! - http://hughsimms.com/products/bespoke-belt-1
Okay so here it is I started this company originally named Hugh London when I was at Cornell University prior to Fashion School at FIDM. In my business plan the one main principal still holds true today. Clothing = Art. My goal was to create one of a kind pieces like a fine painting, but instead of collection dust hanging on a wall it could be worn everyday. This new belt line goes full circle to this.
- Every belt handmade by designer Hugh Simms, signed, numbered one of one, and named.
- Hugh uses various disciplines including: leathersmith, blacksmith, pyrography, fashion design.
- Highest quality leather - Top Grain
- All-American - American Cattle/Bison, Tanned in USA, Handmade in Los Angeles.
- Antiques Used in Belt - Using antiques is another way of adding an heirloom feel.
- Antique Tools used all with a unique story and put back to work in our shop.
August 8+9, The 7th Annual LA Summer Market!
Cost: $10 at the door (cash only) with Kids 12 and under are free. Skip the long lines at the show and buy pre-sale tickets online! (You'll pick up your tickets on the main level then head straight to shopping on the 13th floor!)
Admission includes these Amenities & Perks:
Where: The Penthouse at California Market Center, 110 East Ninth St.
Hours: 11am-6pm (both Saturday & Sunday)
Parking: There is secure, underground parking at the California Market Center for a $6 flat-rate during Unique USA. There are also numerous outdoor parking lots surrounding the building.
Follow Us on our instagram page for the quickest news and behind the scenes pics and giveaways.